End of the season in Courchevel, La Tania and Méribel-Mottaret
- The ski resort of Courchevel Valley remains fully open until 22 April inclusive. Only doubling lifts will gradually close, to adjust the capacity of the ski lifts to the attendance. The ski slopes will remain open until their snow coverv permits. All resorts of Courchevel valley will be connected together.
- From 23 April the ski area will focus in Courchevel 1850, with the major axis to the altitude range open.
- The urban connections via cable car are insured up to April 27 included between Courchevel Le Praz and Courchevel 1850 on the one hand and between Courchevel 1550 and Courchevel 1850 on the other.
- The connections for the 3 Vallées will remain open until the end of the season, April 27 included
- Mottaret ski area remains open in full until 27 April inclusive. (The proximity Arolles and Table Verte chairlifts will be closed from April 21).
- The ski slopes will remain open until their snow cover permits.
- The 3 Valleys links will be provided until 27 April inclusive (By 1850 Courchevel / Les Menuires and Val Thorens)